Monday 4 September 2017

A Bit of a Slump/Announcement

Right now I am in a bit of a slump when it comes to how I'm feeling, getting motivated and figuring out what I want to write about. I feel so awful all of the time; I'm exhausted even though I'm sleeping better than I have done in years, every little thing is getting to me and my anxiety and depression are really bad. I can't be bothered to do anything hence why, when I'm feeling OK, I always talk about how much writing I'm doing. I get it all "out of the way" as I know that feeling is only temporary and I'll go back to feeling really down and demotivated in a short while. It gives me a chance of keeping this blog on a schedule and also allows me to recover whilst still only posting promotional Tweets/Facebook posts now that my scheduler is working.

For now I'm taking a bit of a social media break, something which I know a lot of you already know about and have been really supportive of so far (thank you; it means so much), but I really would love to know if there is anything you want to see more of this month.
Here are some things I wouldn't mind doing/talking about:

Tags/Q&As
Posts on bullying, school etc
How To posts (like my untagging one)

Is there anything you would like to see? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter/Facebook and I'll see what I can do!

Speak of future posts, that brings me onto my announcement; I will be taking part in Blogtober this year! I have already written some posts on my good days for said event and have a set schedule for that. Is there anything you want to see during Blogtober? Again, please let me know in the comments; I always look forward to reading them and interacting with you all.

Thanks for being so supportive 💖

Anxiously,

Me

You Can Find Anxiously Me on:
This blog
Twitter
Facebook
& Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post?

Get To Know Me Part 2

Hi everyone! Here is part 2 of the "Get To Know Me" post that I did last Friday to celebrate one year of being with Blogger. If ...

Anxiously, Me