Here is part 2 of the "Get To Know Me" post that I did last Friday to celebrate one year of being with Blogger. If you haven't already, please read part one first.
You can find Anxiously, Me on:
51) If money were no object what would you get for your next birthday? Oooh! It would have to be either a new laptop or a new iPod.
52) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I would love to live closer to my only surviving grandparent. I miss her so much and only get to see her for a few days out of the year if I’m lucky.
53) Were you ever a scout or a brownie? Nope. Even as kid I had severe social anxiety so the most you got out of me going out was either to choir rehearsals or to the local kids club for an hour.
54) What city where you born in? I was born in Stirling, Scotland.
55) What did you last eat? It was a packet of Galaxy Mini Golden Eggs.
56) What did you want to be when you were younger? I wanted to be a teacher up until about primary 5 and then I changed my mind and wanted to become an author. I may not have a published book but I am still a writer and have a website where I publish all my stories.
57) What do you do on a typical Friday night? I have such a boring life compared to so many bloggers I read about. I stay in like every night and watch “Emmerdale” with my parents before going to bed and watching YouTube and Netflix the rest of the night.
58) What is one food that you refuse to eat? Any kind of melon. I’m allergic to them.
59) What is one item on your bucket list? I want to have a published book (a physical one rather than an ebook). I’m too scared to go for my dreams, though.
60) What is one item that you can’t live without? It depends. If I’m venturing outside, minus the essentials like my purse, it would have to be my iPod. If I’m at home them my laptop.
61) What is your shoe size? In some ranges I am a five and in others I am a 5 ½.
62) What movie have you watched repeatedly? “Wild Child” starring Emma Roberts.
63) What phone do you have (Apple or Android)? I have an android.
64) What should you be doing right now? Probably writing a story or housework.
65) What’s one goal you would like to accomplish this year? I want to take more time out of blogging and writing to do more for me, maybe book a holiday for next year.
66) What’s one of your pet peeves? Hypocritical people – especially on social media. In one tweet they’ll be like “spread positivity/be a nice person” and in the next they’ll be subtweeting someone.
67) What’s the last song you’ve listened to? As I’m writing this it’s “Poet’s Heart” by Westlife.
68) What’s the most expensive item of clothing that you own? That would be my winter jacket. It was £27.50 in the Black Friday sales last year down from the previous sale price of £35 (I think it retailed for at least £20 more). I know that’s not expensive to a lot of people but that’s the most any clothing item I own was.
69) What’s the thing you can’t leave the house without? My iPod. It goes everywhere with me.
70) What’s your best physical feature? I really like my eyes.
71) What’s your Chinese sign? Does anyone know this just off the bat without looking it up? Google tells me it’s the monkey.
72) What’s your current obsession? I am obsessed with the Sims right now. I’ve been playing it every day. I watch Deligracy and the Sim Supply on YouTube and have caught the bug from them.
73) What’s your dream car? A working one?
74) What’s your favourite animal? I like my domestic animals – cats and dogs. As mentioned previously I am more of a dog person.
75) What’s your favourite book? As a child I was “Lola Rose” by Jacqueline Wilson. I hope to introduce her books to my own kids one day. As of right now I don’t have one but I am reading “Dear Amy” by Helen Callaghan.
76) What’s your favourite colour? I like peaceful shades of green, purple and blue.
77) What’s your favourite dessert? A local restaurant does a great ice cream and waffles with toffee sauce.
78) What’s your favourite drink? It sounds really boring but I only really drink water and fruit teas. Out of those, it has to be water.
79) What’s your favourite food? I could live off of roast dinners and Morrison’s chicken fajita wraps.
80) What’s your favourite foreign food? I’m not very adventurous when it comes to food (it’s an anxiety thing) but if I’m feeling up to it I’ll have a chicken chow mein.
81) What’s your favourite gadget? Again; my iPod, my laptop or my Xbox. I’ve got to have my music and internet access.
82) What’s your favourite hobby? It used to be writing but as I do that quite a lot these days, now it’s singing and playing the Sims.
83) What’s your favourite movie? I feel like I’ve kind of answered this one before… “Wild Child” starring Emma Roberts.
84) What’s your favourite restaurant? I rarely go out these days, much less eat out but when I did it was between Nandos and a local “home cooked” style restaurant.
85) What’s your favourite sandwich? Again; I’m not adventurous. I like classics like tuna and turkey ham (not together).
86) What’s your favourite season? I have 2: summer and autumn. Summer because that’s when we finally get to have the windows open at all times (it’s so freeing) and autumn because of the colours.
87) What’s your favourite series? I was obsessed with Pretty Little Liars for such a long time. Right now I’m really into Ru Paul’s Drag Race (Only on S5 atm so no spoilers please).
88) What’s your favourite snack? I love a fruit pot filled with strawberries, apple slices, grapes and kiwi.
89) What’s favourite sport to watch? I don’t watch any sports at all unless you classify the fierce competitive nature of Ru Paul’s Drag Race as a sport.
90) What’s your favourite thing to have for breakfast? I really enjoy having banana on toast or porridge – but it’s got to be flavoured.
91) What’s your full name?That would be telling! Let’s just stick with ‘Kayleigh; the “me” behind ‘Anxiously, Me”.
92) What’s your longest relationship so far? The one with my bed.
93) What’s your lucky number? I stopped believing in things like that a long time ago but when I’m stressed I do things in set numbers.
94) What’s your star sign? I am a Gemini.
95) When is your birthday? It’s in June.
96) Which city did you grow up in? I grew up in Stirling, Scotland.
97) Which city do you live in now? I still in in the one in which I grew up.
98) Who do you miss right now? My grandparents. 3 have sadly passed on over the last 18 years and I have a nana that lives 460-odd miles away that I don’t get to see very often.
99) Who is your celebrity crush?
Without a doubt; Niall Horan.
Without a doubt; Niall Horan.
100) Who’s your favourite fictional character? I assume musical and movie stars count in this too? If so; Tracy Turnblad from ‘Hairspray’ and book-wise I really like the Pretty Little Liars and Emma Becker in ‘The Lying Game’ by Sara Shepard.