Friday 28 April 2017

Whilst you're here...

Would you mind subscribing to this blog and leaving me a comment below if you would like the font size to be bigger? Considering I only made this yesterday I still have some adjustments to make so some feedback in terms of what you'd like to see, if the font is too small, if the translator app works for you or not etc would be much appreciated. I'm always looking to improve on the look of the blog and take on feedback providing that it is constructive.

You can also follow me on:
Twitter: AnxiouslyMeBlog
Instagram: anxiouslymeblogger

Anxiously,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post?

Get To Know Me Part 2

Hi everyone! Here is part 2 of the "Get To Know Me" post that I did last Friday to celebrate one year of being with Blogger. If ...

Anxiously, Me