Thursday 27 April 2017

Bit of a Change

To anyone who reads this blog:

Just a heads up: Anytime I post my informational sections (such as"The Vicious Cycle" and "Physical Symptoms of Anxiety" - the more "medical" side of things that I've learned over the years) I will be creating separate pages for them which you can find the links to on the right of this blog space. It just makes it easier for you (and me) to find a particular page without scrolling through the blog.

My personal posts will stay on this main part unless I change my mind or someone requests for them to have separate pages.

I hope you like this blog and I hope you find it helpful!

Anxiously,

Me






No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post?

Get To Know Me Part 2

Hi everyone! Here is part 2 of the "Get To Know Me" post that I did last Friday to celebrate one year of being with Blogger. If ...

Anxiously, Me