Monday 20 November 2017

YouTubers I Would Like to Meet

YouTubers I Would Like to Meet

Hi all!

Some of you know through reading my posts and maybe even my Tweets that a lot of the time, due to my depression and anxiety, I find it hard to leave my bedroom – and that’s on a good day. I can go downstairs and sit through a TV programme with my parents but that is my limit when other people are home. I have to know how long the programme is, though, so I can prepare myself. If I have to go out (appointments etc.) then I have to plan everything very meticulously. I have to know how I’m going to get there, when I need to leave, have my distraction techniques in my bag (phone & iPod) and how I’m getting home/when the bus is. Oh – and have the correct bus far if needed. If I’m going out with other people I need to know when they plan on being ready/are leaving so that I can be on time to leave with them or to meet them. It saves a lot of hassle and confusion and it also means that I have less of a chance for my physical symptoms of anxiety to get worse because, when they do, I have to go home.

When I feel at my worst, I can’t function at all so I put my phone away and I go to bed. This can last anywhere from a day to weeks on end so when that happens I just mindlessly watch TV until I feel better. Thanks to the technology of today I can watch Netflix and YouTube on my TV as well as Sky or DVDs so there’s always something to watch. My go-to when I feel bad is usually YouTube. There’s always a couple of new videos to watch in my subscription feed but I always end up going back and watching some older favourites on mine that I know have made me feel better in the past.

Today I thought I would write down a list of all the people I watch on YouTube that I would like to meet or just see perform live as their videos really help me to focus on something other than my illnesses and how I’m feeling.

YouTubers I Want to Meet/See Perform Live:

Jenna Marbles
Julien Solomita
Cristine (Simply Nailogical)
Lilly Singh (iisuperwomanii)
Rose & Rosie
The “Holy Trinity” –
Grace Helbig,
Hannah Hart
& Mamrie Hart
Tyler Oakley

Is there a YouTuber that you would love to meet or see on some sort of tour? Are there any that you would recommend meeting?

Anxiously,

Me



You can find Anxiously, Me on
This blog
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I love Jenna Marbles, she's so funny! I'd love to meet Helen Anderz too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I may know who Helen Anderz is but might be thinking of the wrong person. Did she do a video about GuruGossip/er once?

      Delete

What did you think about this post?

Get To Know Me Part 2

Hi everyone! Here is part 2 of the "Get To Know Me" post that I did last Friday to celebrate one year of being with Blogger. If ...

Anxiously, Me