Sunday 8 October 2017

Blogtober Week 1 Recap

Weekly Recap : 1st – 7th October 2017

Instead of throwing another new post your way, I thought that on Sundays I would do a recap of everything that has been posted over the past week.

This week on “Anxiously, Me” saw the start of Blogtober – a month-long blogging event where you post every day. You can read more about that here. As the month of October began on a Sunday, I’m now dedicating that day to doing recaps, as I mentioned above.


On Monday I did a personal post about school and the bullying that I endured during my time there. It was so traumatic that it still stays with me to this day and effects everything I do – or don’t, in the case of my anxiety.


Tuesdays are now filled with my thoughts on things like social media cleanses and some fun things that I like to do in my spare time.


Sometimes I have “bonus blog” days where I post some information regarding mental health matters so for the next few weeks I’ll be posting the same kind of posts on Wednesdays. This week I talked about the “Circle of Avoidance”.


As you may have already seen on my blog and as the title of one of the tabs above, I have a “Self-Care Q&A” that I like to send out to my friends/readers. For the past couple of months these were scheduled on Fridays and, whilst the first run of them recently finished, I decided that I would bring them back for the Thursday slots during Blogtober. This last Thursday saw the return of the segment, this time with answers from one of my new blogger friends, Jen.


On Friday I posted my first ever “Favourites” videos with a list of my favourite songs from over the years. You can have a nose through that here.


Finally, Saturdays are now dedicated to some of the bloggers that I really admire. Yesterday I talked about the first blogger friend I made; Courtney (Unfiltered Mama) and how her friendship has impacted what I blog about. You can read about her here.

I hope you’ll stick with me on this blogging journey – there are still loads more posts to be published!

Anxiously,
Me

You Can Find Anxiously, Me on:
This blog
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post?

Get To Know Me Part 2

Hi everyone! Here is part 2 of the "Get To Know Me" post that I did last Friday to celebrate one year of being with Blogger. If ...

Anxiously, Me