Sunday 29 October 2017

Blogtober Weekly Recap #4

Weekly Recap #4

Wow. This month has really flown by. Here I am writing the final master list for a week’s worth of posts. There’s only two days left of Blogtober after this and then I think I’m going to take a well-deserved break from blogging for a week or two whilst I consider doing Blogmas or not. What do you think? Should I do Blogmas? Let me know in the comments below. Also; apologies in advance if this post is missing some links. I'm writing this in advance as I most likely won't have access to a compute/secure wifi and the links aren't available to me right now as they are still set as "scheduled". By the time you read this, however, they will be live. I will try my best to get them set up before I end up with no internet but if I am unable to I will update this page next week.
As always; anything in bold and underlined can be clicked to take you to the blog post I am referring to.

Coping and distraction techniques are a key part to me keeping from having complete meltdowns when I’m out and about so I shared mine with you on Monday.

On Tuesday I shared some more little known facts about me. I previously shared some when I did the requirements for the Versatile Blogger Award.

Wednesday brought some more information in regards to mental health. This week’s informational post was about OCD.

The lovely Lola sent in her answers to my self-care Q & A for Thursday’s post which you can find here.

You can learn all about who my favouriteYouTubers are and why via Friday’s instalment of favourites and who my super blogger of the week is over on Saturday’s post here.

Thanks for coming back for another master list; I really appreciate it and look forward to hearing from you.

Anxiously,
Me


You can find Anxiously, Me on:
This blog
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post?

Get To Know Me Part 2

Hi everyone! Here is part 2 of the "Get To Know Me" post that I did last Friday to celebrate one year of being with Blogger. If ...

Anxiously, Me