Thursday 27 April 2017

New Blog Host!

Hi everyone!

I decided to change the blog host as, whilst Tumblr is really simple and easy to use, Blogger provides me with a wide variety of options when it comes to how I envisioned my blog and it makes seeing how many people check in a whole lot easier. The only thing that changed is the url which is the one you are on at the moment.

Comments are enabled on each post so feel free to join in! Just a reminder, though, that any negativity will be deleted.

I can't wait to start this new blog journey with you - albeit if it causes me anxiety!

Anxiously,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this post?

Get To Know Me Part 2

Hi everyone! Here is part 2 of the "Get To Know Me" post that I did last Friday to celebrate one year of being with Blogger. If ...

Anxiously, Me